Registration for repetitive tests
Testing of asymptomatic individuals in establishments in the Canton of Basel-Stadt
Please note that the following information is required for online registration:
Information about groups of individuals
• Total number of employees in the establishment
• Number of these employees not currently working from home
• Estimated number of individuals to be tested
• Choice of test type (PCR saliva test or rapid antigen test)
• Safety policy (to be submitted via file upload at the end of the form)
It is also important to note that subsequent registration on the testing platform is done by the employees themselves and requires a smartphone.
Participation in testing is voluntary for establishments and their employees.
Using testing as part of a safety policy is no substitute for following hygiene rules and codes of conduct or implementing existing safety policies.
The establishment has the following duties during implementation:
• Definition of the contact person for coordination and communication within the establishment
• Internal distribution of test kits to employees
• Collection and dispatch/transport of samples to the logistics hubs in the canton
Bundesgesetz über die Bekämpfung übertragbarer Krankheiten des Menschen [federal law on protection against infectious diseases in humans]. (Epidemic Diseases Act, EpG)